Sunday 4 March 2012

February

February... getting closer to today!

Mid February we all went up to Dublin for the Kairos weekend. Theme: Power -from within, from on high, in common and power to proclaim -
Great opportunity to serve. Some opportunity to catch up with people. And I have to admit that in the middle of all the craziness, God found a way to have a chat with me too.
Monday I got a chance to meet up with my Godmother, who lives in Dublin. It was lovely to catch up and to see her new apartment!

After the Kairosweekend we got a few days off. This year I realised that one of the things that make me relax most are some good walks in nature. A nice park or forest is my favourite, but even a walk around Acton can do the job.
What is it that makes you regain your energy? Think about it, it's a lot more effective than to just sit around and do nothing.

I forgot to say in the January update that our schedules changed. We have a normal amount of time for sleeping now and more time for morning prayer. A very welcome change. Next to that we still have our 4 training sessions a week, time to do different jobs and more study time. (With study time I mean time to prepare some of the talks we give each other. Mostly about a book we were reading. Or time to study for the psalmscourse. )

Koinonia has gotten into second gear. Great things are happening and the students are starting to ask for deeper stuff. Time for us to start thinking about that. What a good challenge to have! ptl!

Alright, this was February.
Coming up: some short stories from the past weeks or general observations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment