Friday 9 September 2011

Start of the year...

9 Days ago I left Belgium. A lot of things happened after that.

First, we moved into our little household. At the moment we're living with 3 girls: Camille, Julia (both Americans) and me. And we are in joyful expectation for 1 (or maybe 2) Lebanese girls to join us! :)
It is a small, but welcoming house, with carpets everywhere. And with enough furniture to host a whole army.
I love how we re-arranged the rooms. It feels like home.

One of the first days the mens household (who live across the street) took us for a 'London by night'-trip.
It was beautiful! If you come to visit, I'll bring you there, I promise :)


Then we went to Glasgow for our first SWOT "weekend", where we had some training on studentwork. I did this SWOT two years ago, but it's good to hear everything again now my english emproved a bit. I got a lot more details out of it this time.

Yesterday we saw the Koinonia office for the first time. This is where we will be most of the time -I think...
Since they have to move out every summer, we were able to rearrange it and be creative with the space and furniture we have. I love this kind of work :) And I think it looks good. 

Today we will have our calendars filled with things we are going to do this year. Looking forward to that. Because, you have to admit, an empty calendar doesn't get you out of bed, innit? :)

Also, I tried to get a bank-account, but 3 different banks did not let me open one, so please pray for it to work soon. If we have an account, we will be able to get internet in the house.

That's kind of my life up till now. Hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment