Monday 8 August 2011

To blog, or not to blog... that's the question!

Hello everyone!

I finally decided to make a blog instead of writing too much email-updates...
The idea for the blog is to make it possible for us to live this London-adventure together in this way.
I will try to put up regular short updates and pictures.
It would be nice if I could hear something back from you from time to time, so please react as much as you want :)

I am writing the blogs in English to avoid having to translate it into Dutch, French and English. And since London is a main theme, I guess it is not completely out of place...
I hope you'll be able to watch my English improve over the year, so forgive me my beginners-mistakes. :)

That's it for now... first a few weeks of Adelante, preparations and farewells...





No comments:

Post a Comment